RINSTA haul

By Sara Filipović - среда, јануар 12, 2022

 Hello dear and welcome back to my new blog post. How are you?

I’m great and can’t wait to reveal the post to you for today!

Have you ever heard of RINSTA

Rinsta was founded 2021, a Y2K and vintage inspired fashion brand. Beautiful clothes for girls and classic style clothing 1990s. Combine classic and modern styles to their comsumers. They have tops, dresses, bottoms, denim, coats and jackets, hoodies and sweatshirts, sweaters, shoes, bags and accessories.

I had the opportunity to order and try something from their site that simply thrilled me. Despite the New Year's and Christmas holidays, the package arrived in just 20 days, maybe even less. Customs paid some of its insignificant part, but it doesn't matter.

I ordered one jacket and crop top, which is more for the summer.


First up is this crop top Floral Print Knotted Fungus Crop Top

Price for crop top is $17.99. Available in XS-XL. My size is M. Crop top is very comfortable and does not need to be ironed. It is quite thin, so it hangs for spring / summer. The front is a bit open, which I may not like a bit, but it is not a problem when it is tied. I like it a lot and I can't wait to wear it when it's a little warmer, this in the snow was just for a picture. Link is up!


Second in line is this jacket Solid Zip Front Pocket Puffer Jacket
Something I was really thrilled with was this jacket. Available in 3 colors. Black, cream and yellow. I ordered black to fit me in with everything. The jacket is shorter, but it's really warm. There is an elastic band on the side with which you can narrow the jacket as much as you want. Jacket is available in S-XL. My size is TAG SIZE L, BUT in US M. I am very enthusiastic and I can't help but wear it almost all the time. The material is waterproof. Link is up!

How did you like this post? Do you like it? If so, leave a comment! See you in the next post.

Discount code:

RIN15 for 15% off

RIN20 for 20% off if order over $65

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 коментара