How I got rid of the spot? | Eucerin Anti-Pigment Dual Serum

By Sara Filipović - четвртак, јануар 19, 2023

Hello my readers and welcome back to my blog. I started to introduce products into my routine that were not so attractive to me because of the price.  But now that I think about it more, I don't know why I wasted money on various products, trying them out, when I could buy one and solve half of my problem.

Namely, you read in some previous posts that I had, and still have, a problem with pimples/acne.  Now they are to a much lesser extent than before. After all those disasters on my face, spots remained, as expected. Not to write again, read in a previous post, what helped me with acne, and I found many more Eucerin favorites!  I was looking for a wam product and a recommendation for a product that really does the job.  I did my research and told myself that I would do anything for my face just to fix it.  There is an internal problem, but it must also be repaired.  Now everything is under control and the anti-spot solution is starting. Today I present to you a product that, within two weeks, reduced the spots that were less visible compared to bigger acne problems, where the spots are a little stronger, but they also disappear slowly.

What does the manufacturer say? Dual serum containing Thiamidol® and hyaluronic acid.  Effectively reduces dark spots and prevents their reappearance. Reduces hyperpigmentation up to 75%. First visible results after two weeks. Melanin is a natural pigment that gives the skin its color.  Exposure to sunlight, hormonal influences and aging can cause increased melanin production and serve as a trigger for hyperpigmentation.  Hyperpigmentation occurs in the form of dark spots and age spots (also known as sun spots) that make the skin look uneven. 

 Thiamidol®: an effective, patented ingredient that acts at the root of hyperpigmentation.  Clinically proven to reduce hyperpigmentation and prevent their recurrence with regular use.  Eucerin's patented ingredient.

 Hyaluronic acid: one of the most effective moisturizing substances in the skin that helps the skin bind water and retain moisture

 The light emulsion is clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce dark spots and prevent their reappearance, while at the same time refreshing the skin.  The first results are visible after two weeks and continuously improve with regular use.  The skin is smooth and looks refreshed, even and radiant.  Now in a new package with the same, proven effectiveness.

Features: Light texture, It absorbs quickly, lean, lightly perfumed.

How to use: Apply once a day (morning or evening) to a well-cleansed face, neck. Press the center of the top of the bottle to ensure you apply the same amount of both serums. During the first use of the serum, you may have to press three or four times before the serum appears. Gently rub into the skin. Avoid contact with eyes.

Ingredients: Thiamidol is a patented ingredient of Eucerin.  This active ingredient that has been developed for 10 years is highly effective and has been clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce dark spots and prevent their recurrence.

Hyaluronic acid is produced by skin cells and is part of the skin's connective tissue.  It has the ability to bind an amount of water that is between 1,000 and 10,000 times its weight (that is, one gram binds between one and ten liters of water).  As we age, the skin's natural ability to produce hyaluronic acid declines, causing wrinkles to form and deepen.

My experience after two weeks of use:

I can say, for the product I bought, after reading the reviews, I hoped to some extent that it would do something.  I did not expect anything too much.  But now I can say that it fulfilled all my expectations. I forgot to take a picture of my face before I used one bottle.  But I will show you that when I reach my goal.  Now, in these two weeks, the spots that were less visible have been reduced by 70%, while with these stronger spots, you have to work more, they have been reduced by 30%. The process will take longer, because where I had inflammatory processes, there is and a stronger spot. For now I am very satisfied and my face no longer feels greasy, it is brighter and healthier. I can notice that in these 2 weeks of use.  I will not give up and I will certainly buy another package, until I get my face done.  I think now is the right time to do it for myself. As I said, I will show the results at the end, when I finish my process.  But my expectations are even higher!  I was delighted with the product that finally does the job. The texture is very light, slightly perfumed, nothing that can bother you, the feeling on the face is very pleasant and the glow it leaves is very natural and healthy.

I will present everything to you at the end, and now I can only thank Eucerin and tell you that there is a product that can solve your blemishes.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 коментара