ToSave review

By Анониман - уторак, мај 29, 2018

Hello my darling,how are you?
Today,I will write review post for Tosave site.
The site has a large selection of clothes, various appliances, decoration and the like ...
You've probably heard of this site, and I can definitely recommend it to one of the best.
The things I get look the same as in the picture,which is a plus.
And now we're going to review.
So let's start ... The first thing I told my friend is this set of brushes. The brushes are really wonderful and I really like them, I would say the same, but when they arrived, they really smelled of plastic. I did not open them simply because it was her and I did not want to. She also painted them.
Brushes are very beautiful, I hope it will serve it well.
The other thing is these lashes. They come in a 5-piece package.I like it very much and I have similar ones that are great to me.I also told them the same thing for a friend.
They are beautifully done and I think they are worth it.
The last thing are these two bracelets.
I ordered them for myself and I like it.

Have you ever ordered from this site?
What do you think?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 коментара