Preparations for graduation and photo shooting

By Анониман - среда, јун 06, 2018

Hello my daeling and welcome to my new post.
In today's post I will tell you some of my graduation maturation and I will leave you photos. So we can go.
My graduation was on June 1, 2018. It was Friday. That morning I got up early to wash my hair, as soon as I came to the hairdresser. When she finished my haircut I did not really like it so I took it off and made it myself. In just a few minutes, I should have been on makeup. When it finally came, I almost went home and I dressed and waited for the companion to come for me and together we went out.l where everything was maintained. I briefly explained to you what all this was doing, and now you can see the pictures.

 Thanks @christmas_tree_96 for photos
Thanks @dorotea_tea_nunkovic for makeup
Thanks @mireli_boutique for dress and sandals
Thanks all!

I'll see you soon! Kisses!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 коментара