FSJ boots

By Анониман - уторак, септембар 25, 2018

Hello my darling and welcome back to my profile.
As we all know mid calf boots are making a huge come back this season and to be very honest were never really out of fashion. So, very recently I came across a shoe brand called  FSJ, they provide a huge variety of designs including black mid calf boots and brown mid calf boots . So, to know more about the brand and their wide range of designs keep on reading.

Funny she jill(FSJ) is a shoes brand, synchronized with the international fashion, taking super fashion design as well as an attractive price.
Launched in 1998, FSJ provides a complete assortment of FSJ merchandise to clients internationally. FSJ insists on the quality and upholds the excellent high standard of crafts.

mid calf boots
The first one that I liked is this Black boots, you can pair them with your jeans. Just cuff your jeans a bit and you are good to go. To make the look even more stylish wear a leather jacket.

black mid calf boots
FSJ not only stores casual shoes but they also have an amazing range of boots. I was just scrolling through their lovely shoes, when this beauty caught my eyes. 
brown mid calf boots
My next pick is this very beautiful brown boots. This shoe is very comfortable as well stylish. I think this shoe is a must have for all the college going girls out there.  For a fusion boho look, wear a white chikankari kurti and distressed jeans with this sandals. I am sure this look will catch the eyes of many. 

Thanks for reading!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 коментара

  1. Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the supply?
    casual shoes for men

    ОдговориИзбриши