Fire makeup

By Sara Filipović - субота, март 30, 2019

Hello my darling and welcome back to my new post. Today, I will show you one perfect fire look on my face. I tell you which products I used. Below, look at the look and tell me in te comments you think.
I've made a lot of effort and I can say it's great!

On my face I used:
idealMAT Ingrid foundation and Essence Fresh & Fit awake foundation. Catrice Prime and Fine Bronzing palette and Revolution I heart makeup highlighter. Maybelline Fit me concealer. Flormar pen eyeliner on my face. And Revolution Pro palette on my face shadow.

On my eye and eyebrow I used:

Revolution Pro palette and Flawless 4, Essence get BIG lasheh Volume curl on upper eyelashes, and volume boost waterproof down eyelashes. Aura Wing it up eyeliner on my eye. Golden Rose glitter eyeliner silver on my eye.
And Aura eyebrow shadow.


On my lips I used this combination: 
Avon Extra LAsting cappucino, and Essence 03 Come Naturally.

That's it for this post. Do you like this look?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 коментара