Hello spring! Outfit post.

By Sara Filipović - понедељак, април 01, 2019

Hello my darling and welcome back to my blog.
Spring comes to us, and therefore our mood is more beautiful. Everything started green and bloom, really wonderful, right? I have prepared for you one spring outfit post today. Do you like these type of posts? I hope you want more! Below are the pictures! I hope you enjoy it!


Sneakers - Puma
Jeans - H&M ( down I made )
T-shirt - C&A
Jacket - I don't know hah

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 коментара

  1. I love Spring, and I love your Spring outfit photos - you look lovely in them and I love the settings.
    The light blue denim jacket, white top, high waisted black denim jeans and Puma sneakers look great together.
    I noticed you have a Twitter account @SaraPokorni but haven't Tweeted there yet? - I hope I might be seeing see your Tweets there sometime in the future :D
    Happy Spring!!!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Autfit je super i jako mi se dopada. Slike su takođe ispale odlično. Super post. <3

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com - novi post

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Odlične slike.. :)

    Novi post: https://andjelina-svastara.blogspot.com/2019/04/kupljeni-proizvodi-ove-godine-d-1.html

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Sličice su stvarno prelepe♥


    http://kikasbeautycorner.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши