Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer 005 Light Natural

By Sara Filipović - уторак, фебруар 02, 2021

Hello dear readers! In today's post, I want to show you the long-praised concealer and one of my favorite concealers in the world! I wrote a post about this concealer about a year ago, somewhere at the beginning of blogging, so I decided to repeat the post and express my opinion about it. Since then, the concealer has changed and become even better than it was! 

I don’t know how knowledgeable you are, but I worked a little on the photos. I want my blog to look fantastic with professional photos.

About concealer:

The manufacturer says that this concealer is waterproof and does not paint. And it really is! I tested it under water and it remains intact, of course without any rubbing. Regardless, this concealer lasts on your face until you take it off, without the skin absorbing it.
Dark circles, imperfections and redness are now a thing of the past - the Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer offers optimal coverage without drying out the skin. This liquid concealer is highly-pigmented and lasts for hours. Easy to use with a doe-foot applicator.

  • Long lasting, liquid concealer for weightless coverage
  • Highly pigmented and waterproof formula instantly hides dark circles, imperfections and redness
  • Flock tip applicator for precise application
My opinion:

With the use of this concealer for years, I could say that I really wouldn't change it. Although I have one corrector in the same rank with him and I can say that he is a little better than this one (I will write about him in the next period). Of course, my experience with this concealer I have only words of praise for! The concealer blends perfectly with the skin, you just need to choose the right shade.


6 shades are now available in Serbia. Everyone can find their right shade. ( shadows: 001 Fair Ivory, 005 Light Natural, 007 Natural Rose, 010 Porcellain, 015 Honey, 020 Light Beige ).

005 Light Natural

Even if you blend it with your finger, it will look completely natural on the skin, and still provide excellent coverage. It lasts on my face all day and if I only apply it on my face. It's not heavy on the face.


The applicator is very simple and easy to apply. Can access all parts on face. My rating for concealer is 10/10!
Price is 450 dinars ( $4.50 )

Ingredients:
AQUA (WATER), ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-19/19 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 коментара