Golden Rose Nude Look mascara

By Sara Filipović - субота, јануар 30, 2021

Hello my darling and welcome back to my new post. 

In some older posts, I wrote about Golden Rose products, specifically the Golden Rose Nude Look collection. Then, I tried that mascara from the same collection for the first time and I haven't changed my mascara since. Since then, I constantly buy the same mascara because it gives me the best effect and is great for me. At this moment, I was not able to take a picture of what it looks like on the eye, but I have one picture from a long period when I was doing a beautiful makeup look with mascara.

- web shop:


 I can tell you that I would never go back to another mascara, this one is really great for me. The mascara promises volume and length of lashes and nicely defines them when applied a few layers.
It is easy to apply and sometimes they look blind on my lashes, but with more layers. It's not painted on my upper and lower eyelids, but it's also very easy to take off. Permanent black color, which lasts throughout the day.


The brush is very precise and can be applied nicely.
It's time to buy a new mascara, I think this is about 10 packs of mascara, it lasts about a month.
The price is more than affordable, 250 dinars. ( 2e )


Pictured is the look I made and used this Golden Rose Nude Look mascara.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 коментара

  1. Omg looks amazing! Thanks for sharing! <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Hi Sara,
    I didn't know Gonden Rose Products. I liked this mascara.
    Thanks for sharing.
    kisses


    Inventando com a Mamãe / Instagram  / Facebook / Pinterest

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Nunca tinha escutado falar sobre a Golden Rose, amei a dica, muito obrigada por compartilhar com a gente, amei..
    www.mulhernovaera.com.br

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. It seems to be a great product, it gives a great effect :)

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ОдговориИзбриши