Aliexpress - mini haul 2

By Sara Filipović - петак, новембар 05, 2021

 Hello my darling and welcome back to my blog. How are you?

In today's post I will show you the jewelry that arrived to me from Aliexpress.  It is one package with hair clips and one package with a hair clip. This is what you will see below and in the pictures.


The package, like every one, arrived in a month. Without paying any customs and postage.
There are 5 packages of different types of these hairpins. I chose this package which I am showing now.
The price is $0.72 and shipping is $0.37. There was no free shipping for the hairpins, but that didn't stop me from ordering. The hairpins arrived as shown, except that I unhooked one bead, although that doesn't make it such a big problem.

Then the second hairpin I ordered arrived the same in a month and the same arrived as in the picture. There are other forms of these hairpins that you can see at the link.
The price is $1.08 and shipping is free. 

Did you know that for new customers there is an offer on the first purchase, that many products have a price of everything $0.01? 
You can take advantage of this offer only when you first register for new users.

How do you like my choice? Thank you for reading and enjoy until the next post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 коментара

  1. Beautuful pieces. I like too much all.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Aww those are pretty! I love the pearl hair clip/pin, looks so elegant!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Os ganchos são muito lindos :))
    *
    Os dias podem ter cor!
    *
    Beijo, e um excelente dfim de semana!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. So beautiful.
    I love hair clips.
    xo
    www.pamlepletier.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Amazing items.
    Those are so beautiful.
    Kisses!

    www.galerafashion.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Great haul! Amazing and beautiful items :)
    Kisses from Poland <3

    ОдговориИзбриши