Aliexpress try on mini haul - review

By Sara Filipović - уторак, новембар 02, 2021

Hello my dear readers, I'm back to the blog! How are you?
After a long time, I return to writing, because I realized that this is my only job and hobby that I love to do and I am dedicated to it. Expect me to throw out new posts, with even newer ideas! 

I first ordered something from Aliexpress, back in the spring.
I thought it might not arrive, because I heard all kinds of criticism, but I decided to at least give it a try.
I was introduced to the world of Aliexpress and now I don’t stop ordering.
In today's post, I will show you a part of what I received from the package, and later in the week I will show the rest.



Ordering from Aliexpress is very easy. All you have to do is have an account, an address to order and a payment card. I must mention that I wait for packages from a month to a month and 10 days at most for Serbia.

Price for this phone mask is $1.71 ( in rsd, about 165 )
The phone case has arrived as shown in the picture. Live, I even think it is much more beautiful and shines even better.

 Phone case for Iphone 11 Pro Max
Another phone case for my phone model. This time the same quality and matte case. The color is beautiful and the case looks the same as in the picture. The only downside is that the paint is a bit off, but for this money it's great.
The price was $1.95 ( in rsd 192 ).


The bracelet that arrived is the same as in the picture. Live is even more beautiful.
Price was $1.58, but shipping was $1.05.

Of course, many things you can choose as Free Shipping, there are a lot of things, but of course there are also some things that have shipping. I must mention that customs is not paid in Serbia, at least I never paid it.

How do you like my choice?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 коментара