I Heart Makeup | I Want Candy Blush

By Sara Filipović - понедељак, фебруар 19, 2018

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.
I was barely waiting for this topic.
I'm writing about a wonderful blush,I think you read it in the title. It's about I Heart Makeup brand. It's the name of the blush is I Want Candy,but mine is in the shade sugar & spice.
Packing:
Packing is very firmly,I think it's made of some hard plastic.
It opens very easily, so I do not have to worry about break the nail.
The product has 3g. Packing is black,and the "lid" is transparent.
Behind them are written ingredients: Mica,Talc,Magnesium Stearate,Paraffinum Liquidum,Ethylhexyl palmitate,Kaolin,Silica,Polybutene,Dimethicone,Methylparaben,Propylparaben.
Also, behind it is written and how much it has g.

Texture,Applying and Pigmentation :
The velvety, silky texture of these blushes with its satin finish gives you a natural look to your faces, retaining consistency. Rich pigments, minimal waste.
It is applied very easily. Brushes and only a small product are needed for applying.
Pigmentation is top quality. It's crazy pigmented. Be careful not to overdo with the product. The excess is easily removed.
Below I did swatch.
Price,all around the price and where to buy:
The price is very affordable. I think that for this kind of blush, which is very pigmented and stable, this price fits. This blush also comes in 6 colors, which is a big plus.
The price is currently in Aleksandar Cosmetics, where I bought, 513 RSD.
You can buy it anywhere. I've seen a lot of makeup on shops and site instagrams, although I think it's more worth paying for through a formal website or in a store.
( All phots are mine and don't use for you! )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

54 коментара

  1. I actually like blushes, although I didn't like them. This one seems pretty cute! Nice post. ♥♥♥

    http://lifella2.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Od brenda I heart imam samo belu onu cokoladnu paletu, i stvarno sam zadovoljna njom. Ima jako lepe boje, iako bi pigmentacija mogla da bude malo jaca, ali ne zalim se. Sve u svemu jako dobar brend, tako da se radujem uvek da probam nesto novo, a ti si mi ovo rumenilo stavila na to buy listu definitivno hahah <3 Super post <33

    Mnogo bih volela da pogledas moj blog --------
    http://mellowcent.blogspot.rs

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Videla sam tvoj post i paletu,meni se baš dopada i imam nameru da je kupim. Može se to lepo nadograđivati,mada i ja mislim da bi mogli poraditi na pogmentaciji.
      Što se tiče rumenila,sve preporuke. 💗

      Избриши
  3. Odlican post.
    Nisam koristila ovo rumenilo, ali cu definitivno razmisliti za sledeci soping. 😉 👍

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Zapratila sam te ;) vec neko vreme merkam ovo rumenilo u Aleksandru, bas mi se svidja :) samo me malo plasi njegova jaka pigmentacija :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Hvala ti. 💗 Imas sve preporuke,ali pazi da ne preteraš sa nanošenjem. Napomenula sam baš to. 💗

      Избриши
  5. Ooh! Buena review. Es un color precioso.
    New post:www.gadorvision.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Hello lovely! I found your blog by chance, I like it so I'm following now via GFC #380. Would you be so dear to follow back? Let's support eachother!
    Have a nice day :-)
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Hello
    I m following you now...
    Great stuff..
    Xoxo from Portugal

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. It looks amazing! I love this color. I have to try it.
    I follow you
    Have a nice day
    My blog

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Don't think I have heard of that brand. But the blush looks like peach and pink had a baby so I'm with it! :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. Very beautiful colour I really like this product. :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  11. Odavno merkam ovo rumenilo. Moraću ga probati. Odlična recenzija. Pratim te od pre :)
    Magicni svet lepote

    ОдговориИзбриши
  12. Beautiful colour of the blush. <3

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.ba/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  13. Ovo rumenilo je divno i planiram da ga probam, izgleda kao boja koja bi odgovarala mom tenu. :)


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  14. Prelepo je, i boja je divna, obožavam ovaj brend, stalno imaju nove stvarčice ♥

    ОдговориИзбриши
  15. Prelepo izgleda, bas mi se svidja :D
    Vec te pratim draga <3
    www.jfashionlover.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  16. Ne volim rumenila, iako posedujem 3 u svojoj makeup kolekciji retko ih i koristim, ali verovatno bih nekako kupila i ovaj, " za svaki slucaj" jer je nijansa prelepa

    lamiastoria95.blogspot.rs

    ОдговориИзбриши
  17. jako lijepo rumenilo, sviđa mi se nijansa. Već te pratim s gfcom otprije.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  18. Iako nisam favorit rumenila, u poslednje vreme ne mogu ziveti bez njih. Ovo rumenilo se cini odlicnim. Fotkice su presavrsene! Divan post lepotice ♥

    https://forgirlsonly-ofg.blogspot.rs

    ОдговориИзбриши