L'oreal Paris ELSEVE Total Repair 5

By Sara Filipović - недеља, фебруар 25, 2018

Hello my darling and welcome back to my blog.
I've been thinking for a long time about writing this post at all. Actually, on this subject.
I do not care how interesting it would be to write about this, but I decided to share with you this. Namely, it's a hair spray. 
It's L'oreal Paris brand,and the name of this hair spray is Elseve Total Repair 5(writes in the title)
It also has double elixir.
Spray for easier brushing is a product without which I can not imagine care of my hair,which is extremely thin,damaged and destroyed.
It is intended for damaged hair and promises instant care of cracked ends, easy brushing and shine! The manufacturer says that this spray does not make it difficult for hair to prevent hair from being electrified or washed out. It can be used every day.
a two-phase spray conditioner and you need to shake it well before use.
I use this spray without exception after each wash, and I've never been without them.
The regenerator has fulfilled all my expectations.
First of all, it has a phenomenal pump that evenly distributes the product by hair.
This spray has never dropped your hair or made it harder! I do not grease my hair more often than it is otherwise fat. My hair is soft to the touch and great.
Splashing is extremely easy with this spray. When shake becomes white.
I also tried shampoo and regenerator, they answered me, although I'm still the best spray. Of course, you can not expect this spray to regenerate heavily damaged hair, but there will be a difference.
Packaging is plastic and transparent.
Below is a brief description of the product. Also if the product comes into contact with the eyes, it should be washed immediately. It happened to me that I sometimes cut a little in my eye, quite accidentally but nothing happened to me.
I want to remind myself that this sprayer once and foremost has itching. And that's because I put too much. And also there is a product composition.
The product has 200ml and you can find it in nearby perfumers, larger markets, dm or lilly. It's not expensive. You can find it at a price of about 300-400 RSD or 3 or 4 €.

Have you tried this spray? what are your experiences? Or something similar to their brand?

( All images are mine and do not use them )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

23 коментара

  1. Really nice post, dear. :) I follow you back. Have a nice Sunday! :)
    Mój blog

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Koristila sam ovu prskalicu bas dugo, odlicna je :)

    lamiastoria95.blogspot.rs

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. I'm following you via GFC # 380, you said you was following me but I do not see you in my followers
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Great post, dear! Your blog is so lovely! I'm already your follower. ;)

    You can follow me here: http://chiccappuccino.blogspot.rs

    Kisses!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Hello Sara! Thanks for stopping by! I already follow your beautiful blog :-) Great reviews and this particular product seems really interesting. Keep in touch!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog dear!
    Yes, I love essence :-) I bought their mascara yesterday!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Hi!
    Great review. That product seems interesting. I really like LOREAL ;)
    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    http://adraasteja.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Nisam imala prilike da koristim ovaj proizvod. Hvala na preporuci! Uzvratila sam praćenje. :)

    Two girls - One journey

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. I love this product!
    Xo

    www.simply-neca.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Odličan post!Ova prskalica izgleda super:-) Pratim te, sjajan blog.

    https://my-kind-of-beautiful.blogspot.rs/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. Odličan post, jako mi se sviđa tvoj blog :)
    Ako želiš pogledaj moj blog i zaprati me, uzvraćam follow :)

    http://doroty4.blogspot.hr/2018/02/sretniji-ste-nego-sto-mislite.html

    ОдговориИзбриши
  11. I haven't used this product, but seems to be really nice. I have to try it.
    Have a nice day
    My blog

    ОдговориИзбриши