Makeup Revolution | Flawless 4

By Sara Filipović - недеља, фебруар 18, 2018

Hello my darling and welcome to my new post.
Today, I'll write about of my favorite makeup palette. I loved her in a very short time.
I think this pallete is ideal for every girl. It's about is Makeup Revolution Flawless 4.


Packing :
The pallet is made of solid plastic, comes in an additional cardboard box and looks very elegant. On the cover, the inside of the packaging is a mirror along the entire surface, which is great if you carry a pallet on a trip. However, the only complaint I have for this pallet is related to this unfortunate elegant packaging - each touch leaves a bunch of prints per palette, and after 2-3 use, elegance has disappeared. It opens well.

You will easily recognize it. Cardboard pack is very red.

Texture,Applying and Pigmentation :
The pallet has 32 shades and the perfect combination of matt, glossy and seamless colors in warm tones, ideal for every day and for a little glamorous look.
All mats and shiny shades are great on the cap when placed with a brush over the shadow base.

You can upgrade them and mix them together. All these shimmering shadows can be applied with a brush, and you can apply it beforehand.
I like them even more when I apply them with my fingers, then they give their full color and shine.
It has not been tested on animals, as well as everything else from the MUR offer.

I got all the possible recommendations for this palette, and definitely did not repent what I took. Since when I have only use her and every day I combine some other shades. It's perfect for playing and experimenting, and quality of shadows is great.




 I will go in sequence and write your nuances. Left to rhe right.
Mat shadow, and then shine shadow.


First row mat shadow :
Statement - an ordinary white.
Hotter - gentle cream.
Second row mat shadow :
 Dahlia - gentle yellow.
Blush - gently pink,It can also serve as a blush.
Bittersweet - something darker pink than the previous, can also serve as a blush.
Glowing - brighter purple.
Down Boy - between brown and pink.
Candle - warm brown.
Cerise - something colder brown.
Garnet - brown,something darker than the previous one.
Third row mat shadow :
Sunday -  similar to white shadow.
On Top -between reddish and pink.
Baby -  reddish.
Hair Down - dark red, my favorite.
Drop - between red and brown.
Hold me - darker of red and brown.
Ouch - grayish,my favorite.
Blend - black is not as pigmented, but can be upgraded.
The fourth row mat shades :
Bum It - the darkest brown shadow in the palette.

First row shine shadow:
Bloom - yellowish white.
Mutted - golden.
Cardinal - purple gold.
Palette Whistle - darker gold.
Control - brown gold.
Spin - dark brown.
The fourth row shine shades:
Kisses - gently white.
Pastel - gently pink.
Crimson - between red and pink.
Not Today - purple.
Rock Me - dark purple.
Dense - cold brown.
Work It - warm brown.

And I also did the swatch shadows I like most and which are my favorites.


The first picture is ( Glowing,Not Today,Kisses and Palette Whistle ) That's how they look when I take their fingers.
The second picture is ( Glowing,Crimson,Cerise,Kisses,Palette Whistle and Not Today ) 
And for the end On the cover, the inside of the packaging is a mirror along the entire surface, which is great if you carry a pallet on a trip.
I ordered it via one site in Serbia. This is Alexandar Cosmetics.
I think it cost only 1370 RSD.
My whole opinion is that this pallet is worth so much and you have all the recommendations.
And the makeup I did with this pallet. 
The shadows I used were Dahlia,Hair Down with Candle,Palette Whistle and Spin with Control.

Have you tried something from the Makeup Revolution brand? Have you tried this pallet? Or this collection? Comment below!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

23 коментара

  1. Love this amazing palette! These shades are adorable! And your makeup is on fleek. xoxo♥

    lifella

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Great palette, I really like the final effect of make-up!
    I'm following you too :)

    My Tester ManiaFacebook pageTwitter

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Woww great make up...
    I'm following you for a long time, third page the first on the second row. hope you follow me back.
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. I love this review. It's really a great post.
    Anyway, the palette looks so amazing. The colors in it are so gorgeous and will be great for daily makeup. I think this product is worth to buy.
    Thanks for sharing.

    www.marliafransiska.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Odlična i veoma povoljna paleta.
    p.s.
    Mogla bi da ubaciš i srpski kada si već srpska blogerka.
    Pozdrav

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Paleta je fantasticna. 😍❤👍
    Odlican post.
    Srdacan pozdrav. ❤

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Jao,prelepa je! Ova paleta mi je na wish listi. <3

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. I have it and I loveeeee it!
    Great eye palette💕
    Great post:)
    Hugs💕

    https://0xsandrax0.blogspot.co.uk

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Predivna paleta *_* Boje su divne ! Takođe post je prelijep ! Mnogo mi se dopada tvoj blog <3

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.ba/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. Pre svega, mogu da pimetim koliko truda i vremena si ulozila u ovaj post. Sto u same fotkice, sto i u kuckanje svega. Zaista sam ocarana koliko si posvecena! Nisam imala priliku isprobati, medjutim nijanse su predobre, a prema tvojim recima, verujem da vredi. Divan post ♥

    https://forgirlsonly-ofg.blogspot.rs

    ОдговориИзбриши
  11. I really love this palette! You are so talented! ♡
    Love this post. :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  12. Odlična recenzija.Paleta je predivna, jako je želim :-)

    https://my-kind-of-beautiful.blogspot.rs/

    ОдговориИзбриши