Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation / review

By Анониман - субота, јун 16, 2018

Hello my lovely. Welcome back to my blog.
Today, I will write new post about Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation.
It is a brand of decorative cosmetics and since recently it has been available in Serbia.Wet 'n' Wild is a cruelty free brand, or a brand that does not test products on animals.
Wet 'n' Wild has a special line Photo Focus products, and one of them today and you'll review it. As far as this line is concerned, they were tested under 7 different types of light and at one time they did not give a flashback.
1. Under the outside light, in sunny and clear weather;
2. afternoon time out;
3. afternoon time closed space;
4. flash;
5. bathing light;
6. fluorescent light
7. lights in the nightclub.
The manufacturer says the products have upgraded cover and mat finish, which I would not agree that this powder has mat finish.
The product comes in a sturdy and very durable glass bottle. The package is beautifully designed and very practical. It opens onto the screw and there is a flat part on the inside with which to apply the powder directly to the face. Without any torture.
The Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation has a fairly rare texture. Although not so fluent. It is applied well and spread evenly. It's also a perfect blend, which is a big plus.
I can not say that he has some cover power, or more precisely, his cover power is medium. I must also point out that it is not so stable. My T Zone is very thick, it's visible after an hour, while in other places it's quite solid. Does it depend on me and I have no idea. When I bought it I only tried it, but at the moment I mixed it with another powder.
It also has some unpleasant smell.
I'm not nervous with this powder, but it may well prove on some other skin type. My shade the Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation is Nude Ivory.
I think there are 5 shades available. When I bought it, it was priced at around 6 €.
How do you feel this powder? Did you try or plan it?
Kisses. :*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 коментара

  1. Love this honest review. I picked this up recently and have mixed feelings about it, but am hoping to put it to good use anyway!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Haven't tried the product, but judging by the reviews I read... not many people are amazed by it. I guess it's good, but nothing special.
    Thanks for sharing your honest opinion! :)
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    xshoppingholicx.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. I like the packaging and that they don't test on animals.. It just doesn't blow me away, the formula itself :)

    http://it-s-such-a-wonderful-life.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Vau, izgleda sjajno! Nisam probala ovaj puder. I fotke su ti savršene, veoma se trudim da moje budu tako dobre, ali nisu, jel slikaš telefonom ili aparatom? ♥

    http://onlyforgirlsbykristina.blogspot.com/2018/06/junski-favoriti.html

    ОдговориИзбриши