Ducray Keracnyl foaming gel Acne-Prone skin

By Sara Filipović - среда, јануар 27, 2021

 Hello my dear readers and welcome back to my new blogpost.
I want to show you my new discovery and help other girls to get rid of pimples partially or completely. For me, this is becoming a new discovery that I have been using this product for about 7 months. 
I have been trying various products for a long time, some of the more expensive and some of the cheaper variants. My face startet to get significantly worse in the middle of 2020. but even now it is not so good. I visited a dermatologist, but he didn't help that much. I went to various treatments ( chemical pilings, facial coctails, etc...) but even that did not significantly solve the problem. The only thing I didn't do was not check my hormones, but of course, I'm afraid of needles and I can't do that. I tried to change eat, it helped a lot. The routine of my face was reduced to a couple of products, which  I tried for a long time and I will write about them in the next period. Now it's the turn of this Ducray Keracnyl foaming gel for acne-prone skin.Of course, I share my experience with you and I do not persuade you to buy that product. I repeat, thet is my just experience and I hope it can help someone.
This Ducray Keracnyl foaming gel treats acne prone skin and for face and body. It is applied twice a day on the face or body. Non-comedogenic and biodegradable formula. Without soap. You can see ingredients below. 
I don't think there are many reviews about this products on our platform. 
he texture is thick gel like and lathers very well. Only a pea sized amount is required to face your entire face. It contains glycolic acid 4% and salicylic acid 1% both of which are fantastic for oily and acne prone skin. I don't use this for removing my makeup nor would I suggest as this is not a makeup remover but it does deep cleanse your skin pretty well. The face looks bright and radiant without that stretchy feeling.  I was getting lots of pimple but ever since I started using this those big ugly pimples are almost gone! This face wash is definitely not a cure for all your acne problems but along with right products it can definitely help you to maintain a clear looking healthy skin! 
For the price its a fantastic face wash especially if we compare with  competitors in the market! Highly recommend it if you are facing problems like acne or pimples... Great for oilier skin, the soap free formula feels very gentle and gets the skin feeling very clean without being tight.
With slightly oilier skin, acne, sensitive-normal or dry skin this should be great as a light exfoliator without drying the skin out.
I have already consumed 3 of these tubes. One tube lasts for about 2 and a half months.Of course, when the skin is saturated with this gel, it needs to be changed, but it still serves me well and does its job.
My experience with this product is very great and I can recommend it. It is a bit more expensive, but I would not exchange it for any cheaper product on our market that I tried. I have a big problem with acne, but this saved me somewhat.
In our country in Serbia, you can find them in pharmacies and drugstores. Below I leave you links where you can find them:

Srbotrade - One of the cheapest variants.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 коментара

  1. Hi dear, thanks for visiting my blog, I follow you now.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. The product seems amazing! Thanks for sharing! <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Eu amei saber sobre esse gel, passo por um período assim, meu rosto tem uma tendência a acne isso vai poder me ajudar, muito obrigada pelas dicas florzinha.
    mulhernovaera.com.br

    ОдговориИзбриши