The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

By Sara Filipović - четвртак, јануар 28, 2021

 Hello my dear readers and welcome back to my new post.

The Ordinary is a brand from ''The Abnormal Beauty Company'' Deciem and The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is one of their most popular and sought after products.

Simple and concentrated formulas. Each product is formulated around one key ingredient and is named after it. Lower price range compared to some products.

One of the first products that caught my eye from this line was the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, helps manage acne, blemishes, rosacea,  melanin production, reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and prevents wrinkles and fine lines. It is effective at a concentration of 5% and up. Zinc also helps heal and prevent acne and regulates sebum  secretion. Contraindications: If topical Vitamin C is used as part of skincare, it should be applied at alternate times with this formula (ideally Vitamin C in the PM and this formula in the AM). Otherwise, Niacinamide can affect the integrity of pure-form Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid).

How to use this product?

Apply 3-4 drops on your hand, rub your hands slowly and apply to your face by dabbing! Don't smear it at all, it's not good! Those that have dehydrated skin must keep in mind that this is not that hydrating ( Although Niacinamide is a moisturizing. Be sure to clean the eyes well before applying the serum! That is important. After that, you can apply a little moisturizer cream. 

My experience?

I respected all the measures related to him. She used it according to the regulations in the morning and in the evening, without exaggeration. I used it for a month and a half. At the beginning, the face calmed down, but later the pimples started to come out a lot, but without those strong inflammatory pimples. As I mentioned in the last post, that I have a big problem with pimples, that they are constantly coming out, so I decided to take this product to help. But I soon stopped using it, because as I mentioned, it made a mess for me. Maybe everything should have come to the surface first and started on a better face. I may not have used it enough, but I couldn’t use it anymore and watch that chaos on my face. Maybe I'll give him another chance. My skin was better, but not in the case of pimples. The skin was nicer and not so oily, but there were pimples again.

Ingredients: 
Has a pH of 5.50-6.50, so it is well-tolerated by most skin types. The formula is alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, vegan, gluten-free. 
AQUA (WATER), NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ZINC PCA, TAMARINDUS INDICA SEED GUM, XANTHAM GUM, ISOCETETH-20, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, PHENOXYETHENOL, CHLORPHENESIN.


The serum contains 30ml. The price is around 7.50 $ / 800 dinars.

In Serbia, you can find it in the Metropoliten

I hope I helped you with this product. Like I said it’s just my experience and I think there are a variety of experiences, and you can never know if it’s going to suit your skin or not.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 коментара

  1. Thanks for sharing this review! <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Hello. Thanks for follow my blog. I'm follow yours - #443 - and appear in last on your follors whitout photo.

    Coisas de Feltro

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. OLá!
    Gostei muito da tua publicação. Obrigada pela partilha.
    Obrigada pela tua visita. Volta sempre. :))
    -
    A voz que me afaga e endoidece
    .
    Beijo, e bom fim de semana.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your honest review. I always hear wonderful things about the brand so it's nice to know how it really performs!

    ОдговориИзбриши